WOOD ORIGIN : EAST AFRICA
PAU ROSA IS PORTUGUESE FOR "ROSEWOOD." THIS EXOTIC HARDWOOD ORIGINATES FROM EASTERN & CENTRAL AFRICA. IT’S BELIEVED THAT THE WOOD IS RECOGNIZED AS ROYerraY.
HELP CHANGE LIVES ONE WATCH AT A TIME!
Our nod to style connoisseurs everywhere. Wear this watch to work, on a first date and be prepared for compliments. Make a style statement with this combination of exotic Rosewood and Matte Black Steel.
10 Trees Planted for Every Watch Sold!
- Pau Rosa (Rosewood)
- Hardened Mineral Crystal Glass (Scratch Resistant)
- Matte Black Stainless Steel Band and Case
- Japanese Miyota Citizen Quartz Movement
- Stainless Steel Butterfly Clasp
- Water Resistant Case (See FAQ)
- Adjustable to fit most any wrist
- Diameter (including wooden bezel): 43mm (1.7")
- Thickness: 11mm (0.45")
- Length: 230mm (9")
- Width: 24mm (1")
- 0.15kg or 5oz
DISCOVER OUR “EXOTIC” ROSEWOODA HAND-CRAFTED WOOD COLLECTION
Sourced from the Horn of Africa, this wood is among the most popular wood used here at Original Grain as it is considered a royal tribute when worn as jewelry in indigenous parts of Africa.
Rosewood is the perfect combination of style and class, polished stainless steel and radiant red Rosewood. Wear this watch anytime, anywhere with confidence.
- • HAND-CRAFTED WOOD AND STEEL
- • FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- • DESIGNED IN CALIFORNIA